Understand Key Performance Indicators on Edhitch!
Key Performance Indicators in terms of faculty/course progress and Student performance and success can be measured on day to day basis.
This will definitely help the management and the administrators take the right decision and elevate the
level of the institution.
Key Performance indicators:
2. Student Performance
3. Faculty academic quality
4. Subjects that are received well
5. Subjects that have trouble
6. Bottom performing students
7. Low performing Courses
8. Participation Rate
9. Retention Rate
Check how Edhitch Platform can boost your potential!
Attendance through application, biometric or facial recognition. Generate attendance reports based on your requirement.
The detailed lesson plan with lecture, tutorial, practical, credit, target achieved and student information.
Any kind of resources including video files may be uploaded from faculty for students to download.
Corrective actions may be taken for continuous student improvement in the form of various activities.
Exam Admit Card
Students may download their Admission Card/Hall Ticket based on which courses they are eligible/fee paid.
Reports for student's past and current peformances in internal and external assessments in various formats.
Both Direct Attainment and Indirect Attainment can be calculated with ease by setting certain parameters.
The survey linked with various COs may be designed. The result is calculated automatically.
Adaptive, subjective, MCQ, True False, Short Answer, Group, Automatically Graded to mixed and part Based Assessments.
Notification may be available on each activity including attendance, resource upload assignment or examination.
Students can solve their doubts by asking questions at the forum (faculty may participate) by peer to peer learning.
Creating online examination for subjective, objective, short answer, adaptive, part based examinations.
Analytics are available at Vice-Chancellor, HOD, Faculty and student end to check the performance indicators.
All the previous years data will be available through archive that can be used later for various purposes and analytics.
Collaboration at faculty, HOD, Program owner, Controller of Exam and student level and work flow level.
Types of Accounts
Vice Chancellor's Account
- Monitoring, analytics, overview and decision making.
- Department level affairs--faculty load distribution, monitoring, accreditation and exam.
Controller of Examination
- Conducting Exam to Result Declaration.
- Teaching learning, Accreditation and examination.
- From Learning, examination to job search.
- Creation of accounts, report generation, accreditation.
Training and Placement Officer Account
- Training to Job Search.
- Works Anytime, Anywhere! No hardware or software installation required.
- End to end solution for all your academic requirements!
- Customization available as per your academic processes.
Easy Workflow for All
- Easy workflow for all the accounts-Admin, VC, Dean, HOD, Faculty, Student, COE
- Your data is safe and secure. It is your copyright.
- Platform makes the processes efficient by saving time so that you can multi-task.
- Your work stays safe with 24*7 data back up.
- We provide online/offline training on demand.
Prediction and Recommendation
- Machine Learning to predict and recommend to improve their academics and placement.
- Every University/Institution has a different approach towards various academic operations. We do customization as and when required.
Edhitch is a platform for learners and facilitators to break the barriers for enhanced learning. We strongly believe that learning should not be hampered by mundane factors like distance or physical boundaries of University or a classroom. It should rather flourish with interest, dreams, aspiration, guidance, and expertise.